Handheld vacuum is very convenient for quicker clean up around the house or anywhere. It could be powered by battery or not. Vacuum cleaner is good especially when cleaning to a hard-to-reach spots like In the car. Handheld vacuum cleaner may seem simple, but it is suitable for everyone. There are a lot of models of vacuum cleaners and it will be confusing what choose.
Here are some factors that you can consider before buying for you have a clear choice in mind.
- Consider the size and weight. Choose the vacuum cleaner that is good for you. Vacuum cleaner that is not too heavy for you because it will be more difficult to use. Some vacuum cleaners with three to four pounds weight can already feel heavy after few minutes of use. Choose the vacuum that is comfortable to use and does not strain your wrists.
- Consider runtime. Some of the handheld vacuum cleaners only lasts for fifteen to thirty minutes. However, it is rechargeable. Before purchasing, check first the manual if the runtime is already good enough to tackle your chores.
- Consider the attachments. Choose the vacuum with attachments that is helpful for you. Example is if you have a pet and carpets. In order to clean the carpets well and to pick up the hair of your pet quicker, rotating brushes are the best attachments. There are more attachment available such as dusting brush which is good for cleaning under furniture and many more.
- Check the waste container. There are different sizes for container. If you choose the waste container with larger capacity, then you will not need to empty it more often. It will also be easier for you to determine if the waste container already needs to be emptied if you choose the clear one.
- Choose if you want corded or cordless vacuum cleaner. A corded vacuum cleaner is less transportable because it requires plug socket to make it work. You can use corded vacuums as long as you want because it is not rechargeable. For cordless vacuum cleaners, it is powered by battery, so it needs to be charged. But this type of vacuum can be used and carried anywhere.
- Consider the battery. If the battery of the vacuum cleaner is not replaceable, your vacuum will eventually become disposable. It will be useless if the battery will no longer function. Check the model of the battery being used. Some batteries have longer charging time and shorter running times and some batteries have shorter charging time.
Before buying a handheld vacuum cleaner, you will also need to choose the model that suits your needs. You will also need to consider its purpose as to how you are going to use it and what it is for. There are vacuums that are suitable for the house, for cleaning the car or both. Choose the vacuum cleaner that suits you because if that is the case, it will be hassle free or more comfortable to use.