Drinking coffee has been our way to boost our energy and helps us to stay hooked and awake. It has negative impacts to our body and mental health and could possibly cause insomnia. However, drinking coffee helps us to stay focused and alert especially for the workers with a graveyard shift. Find the best coffee maker 2019.
Factors To Consider Before Buying Coffee Maker
This is the reason why coffee is a big part to our career. Instead of buying a coffee every day, it will be more convenient, and you can save money if you have your own coffee maker. Here are some factors that you can consider before buying a coffee maker.
- Choose the type of coffee maker you want. There are different types of coffee maker, there are drip models, regular brewing machine, percolators and Thermal Carafe’s coffee maker. There is a type of coffee maker who do well for espresso, there is also a different type of coffee maker with the specialty of cappuccino, and others may also do well for a great black coffee. So, choose the perfect coffee maker that makes a coffee which suits your taste.
- Check the coffee maker’s capacity. Capacity of a coffee maker is its amount of storage and how much it fills. There are machines who can make more than a dozen of coffee and there are also machines who make less than a dozen. So, by checking its capacity, you can have the best coffee maker you want.
- Consider chip smart. Aside from choosing the coffee maker that suits your taste and lifestyle, you also need to choose the coffee machine with super technology like having a feature of auto clean. It will be hassle and will take too much time especially when you are busy. If it is auto clean, then it will more helpful. Another feature is if it is an auto shutoff machine. If it has this feature, it will be safer and helpful especially to those people who have the habit of forgetting.
- Check if it is user friendly coffee maker. It will more convenient for you if it is user friendly and easy to maintain. It will be easier for you to operate and clean the coffee maker. Also, you will no longer have bad mood early in the morning if the controls are easily accessible.
- Consider the price. Coffee maker has different brands and each brand has different price. As we all know, good machines are usually costly. Even if it is expensive, there is a possibility that it will not satisfy your taste. However, there are cheaper or affordable coffee maker that may amuse or satisfy you.
Having a coffee maker is also another responsibility since there is a maintenance needed. However, this will not be time consuming compared to buying a coffee outside. There is a possibility that you still need to wait for your turn to order. Also, this is good for your budget and so, it will be better if you will consider these factors before buying one.
Best 9 Coffee Maker 2019
Drinking coffee has become one of our daily habits and our day will never be complete without having coffee at least once a day. But buying a coffee every day is a little hassling and will take so much. Here are the best 9 coffee maker in 2019 that will make you save money and some of your time.
1. Presto 12-cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker – This coffee maker can make one cup of coffee in just a minute up to twelve cups at a time. This stainless-steel coffee maker is durable and easy to clean which means you will not take so much time just by cleaning it and will not be hassling to clean. This offers a special stay-warm feature that will keep your brewed coffee hot after the brewing.
2. MaxiMatic Eite Cuisine 4-cup Elite Cuisine Coffee Maker with Pause and Serve – This coffee maker has built-in filter that is reusable and washable which means you no longer need to buy packs of disposable filters. This has coffee level indicator, this will help you know the amount of water you are putting, and you will know how many cups of coffee you can still make.
3. Mr. Coffee 12-cup Manual Coffee Maker – This coffee maker from Mr. Coffee can make up to 12 cups. This has removable filling basket for easy filling and cleaning. This has a pause n’ serve feature that allows you to pour some coffee while it is still brewing.
4. Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer – With this coffee maker, you can choose any size of container before brewing so you will can make as much of coffee you want. This offers special thermal extraction technology and remaining coffee will left will stay warm up to two hours.
5. Black and Decker 5-cup Coffee Maker – This has good design that is perfect for your home or in the counter. This coffee maker is durable and long lasting. This also has water markings that will help you determine the amount of water needed for the right number of coffees you need.
6. BUNN BXB Velocity Brew 10-cup Home Coffee Brewer – This coffee maker can make up to ten cups of coffee for just three minutes. This has special drip-free glass decanter which prevents on making a mess. This coffee maker extracts the maximum amount of flavor.
7. Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Brewer and Full Pot Coffee Maker – If you only need to prepare a coffee for yourself, this is the perfect coffee maker for you. This has customizable controls and regular or bold push buttons depending on your choice.
8. Conair Cuisinart Brew Central 12-cup Programmable Coffee Maker – This is a dripless pouring and mess-free coffee maker. This also has a handle that provides comfortable and very secured grip. This also extracts the maximum amount of flavor and brews the most flavorful coffee.
9. Zojirushi Fresh Brew Plus Thermal Carafe 10-cup Coffee Maker – This coffee maker can preserve the remaining brewed coffee’s hotness for several hours. This has automated clean cycle that will save some of your time.
Choosing a coffee maker is not easy and confusing. If it suits you, your taste, and which you think Is the most convenient to use, choose it. Checking all factor will help you decide which to buy. It is better to take time for research than waste money.