Air Purifier are very important equipment in preserving a healthy living among every individual in the world. Now, that pollution is a very serious problem in our society, people are very conscious of the air they breathed every day, afraid to get the viruses or any pollutants that comes with the air, they are taking in. Such as the reason to the production of air purifier, to give people a choice in life. It helps purify the air in the immediate environment, to at least minimize the dirt in it, if not completely remove it.
Factors To Consider Before Buying Air Purifier
1. Area – The first thing you need to consider is the size of the area you need to purify. This will give you of the idea on the size of the air purifier you will buy. If you buy a bigger air purifier, more than your room’s requirement, it will just be a waste of money. While, if your room is bigger than the output of your purifier, it doesn’t serve the purpose.
2. Choose Ionizers based purifiers – It has a less pollutant effect, compared to UV based purifiers.
3. The filters – Check on the filters, how often it is change and how must does it cost. Filters are also an essential part, because it is the one which holds the undesired particles in the air. Having a good filter will mean good air quality for the people in the room.
4. Power Consumption – Power consumption is very important to determine. There products that are energy saving and the effectiveness is the same.
5. Pass the standards – Your product must have certifications by the certifying bodies worldwide. It means that they have passed the standards in quality.
6. The brand – It is not very compulsory requirement, but, if you want a sure buy, you can make the brand name a good gauge. These companies have the reputation to protect, so they are more focus in producing the best product in the market.
7. After sales service – The product you buy, must have a good warranty package or they should have available service centers in your area. This will allow you easy access for repair, when the time comes.
8. The spare parts – Another thing to consider is the availability of the spare parts. The best way to make sure of a longer life for your equipment is keeping good maintenance in it. Availability of spare parts will help you attain it.
Best Air Purifier 2019
1. The Coway AP-1512HH – this purifier is best used in the bedroom and in kitchens, because of its capability to clean an area of maximum 360 sq. ft. But, this air purifier is not effective in a more open area, such as living rooms. The product features low-energy consumption and the warranty of 3 years is lower, than most companies offered.
2. Honeywell HPA300 – This air purifier from Honeywell is of low profile in designed and doesn’t have the many features that you can find in other models. This is product is cheaper than Coway, not real a big difference. But, like any other cheaper air purifier, the cleaning effectiveness is very low. The filter is good, but, it has no timer, no sleep mode and no remote control. However, the warranty is years.
3. Whirpool Whispure AP51030K – This product, from the reputable company whirpool is capable, can clean large rooms of almost 500 sq. ft. One of the most powerful air purifier in the market. Capable of cleaning small and big rooms, makes it a good choice for any prospect buyers. It has a great filtering capability, to be able to filter smokes and dusts. The drawback is its weight and it doesn’t automatically adjust according to the quality of the room.
4. Rabiit Air MinusA2 – One of the most efficient air purifier in the market and it has a very low consumption of 62 watts. Effective in cleaning an area of 300 sq. ft., it saves you money every month in electric bills. It has a built-in air quality sensors,but, the filter is not working as good as the other cheaper units.
5. Kenmore 3283396 – The product is not comparable to large air purifier in it s air cleaning capability, but, it has good cleaning capability for smaller rooms with an area of 318 aq.ft.
6. Dyson Pure Cool TP04 – This model has an added HEPA and activated carbon filters.
7. Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04 – One of the latest in Dyson is just similar to the others in features, but, it has an added heating element, which will make it as a space heater during winter.
The above models and brand of purifiers are just some of the products available in the market today. There are still lots of these products to choose from. However, you must consider your requirements, so as not to buy something that is not needed anymore.
Another thing to consider is to buy your purifier from legitimate suppliers or dealers of the product. This will make sure that you will not end up buying a fake air purifier that will not function well, as you needed it. You can search in the internet the names of companies that’s serves as the dealer of any brand that you wish to buy.
You can also ask from your friends of the best product and suppliers that they may have encountered before. They may have some names to refer to you, based on their experience. This will save you of the hassles of looking and inquiring for the best product there is in the market.